Managing to be Human Paradigm
The Power of Leading with Integrity and Effectiveness
Why the Need?
Because the current approach to management is out-dated, not working and is out of sync with the future workplace. There is a different way, a better way, a new paradigm way, based, not on power and control, but based on empowering the creativity, energy and passion in people and on releasing this enormous energy into self-directed teams and intelligent, wise organisations.
Programme Details at a Glance
- 100% online
- 1 Module
- 4 lessons with 1 assignment
- 2 group tutor webinars
- 4 weeks in duration
- Certificate of Achievement on successful completion
We often hear and say “work smarter, not harder” but do we know what it really means? What if it meant, not just better processes, but a whole different mindset around what managing, leading, and organisations are and how they really work?
Underpinning all of the efforts to improve the performance of people and organisations lies a mindset, a way of thinking, a view of the world. That view, that mindset, was based on an outmoded view of a world that could be predicted, measured, controlled – managed! We know this no longer works in the wonderful world of physics and we need to learn that it doesn’t work in the world of management and organisations either.
- Learn what real control means, a control that empowers rather than disempowers.
- Explore why, as managers, we are always so busy, too busy, and how you can radically change that.
- Discover why so often effort and effectiveness do not go hand-in-hand and why additional effort can be counterproductive.
- Learn the key to unlocking creativity in teams and getting this power working for you.
- Get to the heart of what drives politicking and fractious relationships in organisations and how to put an end to it.
- Discover new ways of managing, of staying informed, in touch, without damaging ownership and accountability.
- Learn new ways to play the powerful role you need to play as managers and leaders so you optimise the value you can and need to bring to your organisation.
- 1. Introduction
- 2. The Current Paradigm
- 3. A New Paradigm
- 4. Final Assignments